CTOBER 20th, 2016
We have been living at sea for the last couple of months. In a tiny boat that only just has room for the tings we need to live. I think that we all need different things to improve our lives, the key is to figure out what those things are. This is my recipe for how my life is getting better day by day:
1. Stress less, breath calmer.
2. Get out more! Watch the sunrise and sunset (better than any prescription from the doctor), breath the fresh air, experience the nature that surrounds you or travel places that allows you more freedom.
3. Prioritise experiences over things. I promise you, it works.
4. Figure out what activities, jobs and lifestyles that makes you smile more. Sailing works for me.
5. Spend more time with people that makes your days better. You know, life is to short.